Jamie's Blog

Monday, June 25, 2007

Gaining weight while staying healthy


For most people, gaining weight isn't a problem. The problem they have is losing weight. But for some of us who have abnormally high metabolisms, gaining weight is a real challenge. I've always been skinny, no matter what I do. You would think, based on my lifestyle, that I wouldn't have a problem gaining weight. I work a desk job, where I sit in front of a computer for 8 to 10 hours a day. I eat fast food for lunch most days, and snack on candy throughout the day. Dinner, if at home, usually consists of high fat TV dinners. Which of course, I eat in front of the TV. LOL If I eat out for dinner, it won't be a salad or something healthy. It will be steak or chicken, with the loaded baked potatoes on the side. So I should have no problem gaining weight. But unfortunately I am still as skinny as I was in high school. In fact, I believe I weigh less now than I did through high school and college.
So that is why I was excited to find a fitness Blog with an entire post on how to gain weight. It has a whole list of things you can do and eat to gain weight in a healthy way.

Fitness Caution: How to gain healthy Weight
Via Lifehacker: How to gain weight and stay healthy

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home