Jamie's Blog

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Amazing 3d pool art



The above swimming pool has tile mosaics on the bottom and sides of the pool to create a 3D effect. The artwork reminds me of the chalk art of Julian Beever. Imagine swimming in this pool. I would love to have something like this in a pool of my own. Of course, I would have to have a pool before I could put that kind of thing in it. Also, I expect it would be pretty expensive. Follow the link for a lot more pictures.

FreshHome: Amazing 3D Swimming Pools

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • It's a very nice art and would be nice to have.

    The principle of the chalk art of Julian Beever seems very different to me. If you see his paintings from near they look very distorted. They have to be seen from one certain remote point to look "right" and to have their effect.

    These pool-mosaics are "normal 3-dimensional drawings" - but very pretty - and funny with the people e.g. riding on the turtle.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 05, 2007 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home