Jamie's Blog

Monday, July 09, 2007

Caffeine Database


Well, I'm back from vacation and very tired this morning. At the moment I have a huge cup of coffee on my desk that I am sipping to try to wake me up.
In honor of my caffeine addiction, I thought it fitting that I post a link to a website that has a list of caffeine content in many popular drinks and sodas. Did you know that a 12 ounce can of coke has 34 milligrams of caffeine? Compare that to an 8 ounce cup of coffee with 107 milligrams of caffeine. The site also has a humorous side, where you can put in your weight, and favorite drink, and it will tell you how many cups/cans it would take to get an overdose of caffeine. For my drink of choice(coffee), it would take 82 cups to kill me.

Via Energy Fiend: The Caffeine Database

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home