Jamie's Blog

Monday, August 13, 2007

What I'm listening to: Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight


I'm a huge fan of Linkin Park's music, and lately I've been playing their new CD a lot.
I've got a 30 minute commute to work in the morning, so I get a lot of time with nothing much to do. Listening to music is about the only thing there is to do on that long boring commute. So I go through a lot of music, and am always listening to something different. Right now it just happens to be Linkin Park.

So anyway, here is their latest hit.


And if you want to buy the CD, its for sale on Amazon right now for $11.99.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Nice video, good music.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 13, 2007 11:27 AM  

  • Another hint for your boring commutes:
    I know some people learning foreign languages (on CD language courses) or listning to audio books, even in foreign languages :-)
    But please not looking at music videos while driving ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 13, 2007 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home