Jamie's Blog

Friday, May 11, 2007

Scariest swing in the world



The picture above is of the worlds highest swing. It is 1100 feet off the ground on top of a skyscraper in Harbin city, Heilongjiang province, China. The swing sends you out over the city before swinging you back onto the top of the building. personally I hate heights. Getting up on the roof of my house, or standing on a ladder are torture. Last year I had to stand on a ladder two stories up to nail plywood over the windows of my house as hurricane protection. I hated it!
That said, I love roller coasters and sky swings. Mainly because they scare me. The adrenaline rush from the fear is great when I'm having fun. Trying to hold onto a ladder or maintain my footing on a sloped roof with that adrenalin rush is not so good. So I think if I ever got to try the swing out, I would. Imagine how scary it would be.

Via Spluch and Ananova

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home